sedikit kata-kata semangat

In an authentic hadith, the Prophet S.A.W said :
" Allah, blessed is He and Most High, says: says : 'O' son of 
Adam,indeed, you will not supplicate to Me and hope 
from Me excep.t that I will forgive you, in propotion to 
what came from you (i.e. your level of sincerity), and I 
won't mind. O' son of Adam, if your sins were to reach 
in magnitude the height of heavens, and then 
you were to ask Me for forgiveness, I would forgive you, 
and I won't mind. O' son of Adam, were you to come to 
Me with sins that (in their size) almost fill the earth, and 
you met Me without ascribing to Me any partners, I 
would come to you with its size in forgiveness. "'

4 Responses so far.

  1. takde subtitle ke apek? T____T

  2. subtitle tu yang mana?aku betulkan jap

  3. haha takde ape lah. saja mengusik. ya , Dia Maha Pengampun, bukan? =)

  4. hahahaha..betul tu adil..Dia maha pengampun

Leave a Reply