50 mm f1.8 test shot

I had a bbq last Saturday and its the best time to test my new 50mm f1.8 lens.

After taking a lot of photographs.What I can say is 50mm f1.8 lens is a great lens, have a very low aperture (f1.8) with a very affordable price.Great in portaiture and low light photography. And, it also give you a great colours in your photograph. I mean REALLY great!

Lower aperture could give you a great bokeh effect in your photograph - the reason why it is great in portraiture. But this lens has a very small problem - SLOW focus speed.This means when you are taking a photograph the time of red dot to blink is quite slow.Not VERY slow!!It's QUITE slow compared to another lenses.For me it's not a big problem.You will know when you try this lens :)

FYI this lens is the shortest and the lightest lens among canon lenses and the price is just 8500 yen.For Canon users, you should have this lens :)

So let's see the results

















For more pictures please visit my facebook photo album

follow me on twitter

4 Responses so far.

  1. tictactoe says:

    i loike this collection~
    pre-autumn potrait line up~~

  2. thanks wan..kandou aku ko komen..hahaha

Leave a Reply